Sunday, April 26, 2015




 Well, it seems like I go out to eat a lot! This week I went to a Thai restaurant, it was my aunts first time trying it. She loved it! 
I also went with my mum to a Chinese restaurant. We have never been to this restaurant its called "Iao Sze Chuan" its on the top ten Chinese restaurant in the U.S. The food was amazing you can defiantly taste a difference from the Chinese restaurants near me. 
In honor of Snapchat deciding to let Chicago go live on Friday, April 24, I went to go see the bean. This wasn't my first time seeing it but I was just so amazed by it. There was a bunch of people there, made me wonder how we only know a fraction of them. I also did some mega fruit shopping.
7.125 billion (2013) people in the world 






Sophie, X

No comments:

Post a Comment